Automotive Sales & Leasing Consultant
At Harris Oceanside, we love the auto business, and we care about our great customers and our great staff. We are building a culture of excellence and aspire to be the best in the business. We recognize that to be successful we need great people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, in an engaging and collaborative environment.
- Competitive and above-market pay plan
- Monthly and yearly bonus programs
- Comprehensive benefit program
- Professional Training, internally and from General Motors
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
If the following traits describe you, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Work Ethic
Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. Is part of the Harris Auto Group and is proud to serve Vancouver Island and the surrounding area. We are looking to grow our already incredible sales team. As part of the sales team, reporting to the Sales Manager and Managing Partner, you will be responsible for working with our valued clients with the goal of successfully matching them with the right new or pre-owned vehicles.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Listen to the client to enable meeting their needs
• Be empathetic to the client’s needs, wants, and concerns
• Be patient and guide clients through a thorough buying process supported by the established sales framework
• Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating the features of the vehicle and conducting a test drive
• Become a product expert by attending sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
• Meet sales goals and objectives and all required metrics related to the overall customer experience
• Develop and maintain relationships with our valued clients to further promote the dealership’s brand within the market
• Support online clients by answering questions and setting up appointments when appropriate.
• Manage the customer service experience by following up with clients to obtain feedback and request referrals
• Create an experience for every customer
• Assist the sales team in ensuring the lot is optimally merchandised to maximize sales.Must eventually get Vehicle Sales Authority License
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A strong work ethic
- Previous sales experience
- Friendly and a good communicator
- The desire, willingness, and ability to excel at sales
- Ability to think like a customer, to provide the best possible sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent negation and presentation abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a dealership environment as well as be part of a team
- A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Results-driven with a strong desire to be successful
- Intermediate-level computer skills
- Must be a great listener and be willing to ask the customer for their business and be willing to earn their business by providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a safe driving history
We offer highly competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, and recognition for performance. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.harrisoceansidegm.com
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: